RJF allows you to use an Ethernet Class D / Cat. 5e connection for 10 BaseT, 100 BaseTX or 1000 BaseT networks in harsh environments.
With the patented RJStop®system you can use a standard RJ45 cordset in a metallic plug which will protect it from shocks, dust and fluids.
No hazardous on-field cabling and grounding!
|PG16 Plastic Gland||RJF 6 B|
|PG16 Metal Gland||RJF6MB|
|Square flange, Female RJ45 back termination||RJF 2 1 B|
|To suit RJF21B and RJF SCC||JE18|
|Metallic, to suit RJF6B / RJF6MB||RJFC 6 B|
|Metallic to suit RJF21B||RJFC 2 B|
|Plastic self closing to suit RJF21B||RJF SCC|
|Insert & Removal Tool||RJF ODE|
- Bayonet coupling
- Robust metallic shells based on MIL-DTL-26482 H
- RJ45 cordset retention in the plug: 100 N in the axis
- Mating cycles: 500 min
- Sealed against fluid and dust (IP68)
- Shock, Vibration and Traction resistant
- No cabling operation in field and no tools required
- Mechanical Coding / Polarization (4 positions)
- Compatible with cable diameter from 6 mm [0.236 in] to 13 mm [0.512 in]