The SurLok Plus™ compression lug is a field installable, high reliable alternative to common compression lugs. Using industry standard crimp, screw, and busbar termination options, thus eliminating the need to purchase special torque tools.
Amphenol’s SurLok Plus™ is an environmentally sealed version of our original SurLok but available in smaller sizes, and features a quick lock and press-to-release design. Incorporating the latest R4 RADSOK® Technology, SurLok Plus™ is a compact, quick mating, and robust product line.
The RADSOK® high amperage contact technology utilizes high tensile strength properties of a stamped and formed, high conductivity alloy grid to produce low insertion forces while maintaining a large conductive surface area.
The R4 version of the RADSOK® represents the culmination of three years of research and
development in laser welding copper based alloys.
SurLok Plus (IP67)
- R4 RADSOK®Technology
- IP67 Rated
- Touch Proof
- Quick lock and press-to-release design
- “Keyway”design to prevent incorrect mating
- 360° rotating plug
- Various termination options (Threaded, Crimp, Busbar)
- Compact robust design
- Contact Size : 5.7mm (120A), 8.0mm (200A), 10.3mm (350A)
- Current Rating : 100-350A (up to 400A)
- Operating Voltage : 1000VAC/DC
- Operating Temperature : -40ºC to 125ºC
- IP Rating : IP67
- Protection : Touch Proof
- Flammability : UL 94 V-0
- Locking : Spring Locking